Saturday, January 12, 2013

Editing Disclaimer!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably should have started by posting this disclaimer first. I am a creative thinker, NOT an editor! I love to write. I like to write stories, write my prayers out, journal for myself and my kids, write notes to people, write Thank you cards, and I scratch down random quotes and clever sayings that inspire me. I love words and putting my thoughts onto paper. It was the best therapy growing up and just stuck with me. I get all the words in my head and just want to write and often I get these writing whims at night when I'm sleepy (and sloppy). So I just write. I don't spell check, grammar check, punctuation check or any other check. I just throw the words out there and try to keep up with my thoughts. So.... you anal editor' s (a dear friend who see' s these and is definitely one)... forgive my lack of attention to the detail. I'm just trying to keep up with and empty my racing mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment